Musa Mathebula Projects is a specialist Non-Profit Organisation established in January 2016.
The project was officially registered in February 2017. The organisation is governed by a Board
of Trustees which is led by its Chairperson, Mr. Musa Mathebula. The board is committed to
organizational core values as set out on its constitution.
- Collection and distribution of Sanitary Pads to Schools in rural communities
- Helping with School Shoes and toiletries to destitute students
- Collection and handing out of clothing to destitute families, e.g. Alexandra, Zandspruit, etc
- Assisting families with food parcels and other house hold items
- Helping homeless people with clothing and open day gatherings.
Musa Mathebula Project’s vision is to create hope and empowerment for those who can’t provide
for themselves. Its mission is to partner with Private and Public sector in order to improve
the quality of life in these affected communities.
BENEFITS OF DONATING TO THE ORGANISATION
– Musa Mathebula Projects will ensure that the sponsor’s names are mentioned on its social media pages as
well as all Radio & TV interviews
– When visiting schools for Sanitary Pads handouts, Musa Mathebula Projects will ensure that the sponsor’s
flyers are handed out as well as its signage erected on school premises
– Sponsor’s name will be included on all flyers that Musa Mathebula Projects print out as notice for handouts
Radio Stations that already profiled Musa Mathebula Project’s work:
– Power FM 98.7
– SABC – Munghana Lonene FM
– Capricon FM
– Maruleng FM